(a) In general
The Secretary shall not–
Terms Used In 7 USC 926
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
(1) treat any amount invested by any qualified telephone borrower for any purpose described in section 2204b(c)(2) of this title (including any investment in, or extension of credit, guarantee, or advance made to, an affiliated company of the borrower, that is used by such company for such a purpose) as a dividend or distribution of capital to the extent that, immediately after such investment, the aggregate of such investments does not exceed 1/3 of the net worth of the borrower; or
(2) require a qualified telephone borrower to obtain the approval of the Secretary in order to make an investment described in paragraph (1).
(b) “Qualified telephone borrower” defined
As used in subsection (a), the term “qualified telephone borrower” means a person–
(1) to whom a telephone loan has been made or guaranteed under this chapter; and
(2) whose net worth is at least 20 percent of the total assets of such person.