Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 15 > Chapter 58 > Subchapter I
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Forbearance: A means of handling a delinquent loan. A
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Majority leader: see Floor Leaders
- Minority leader: See Floor Leaders
- Testify: Answer questions in court.