|Subchapter I||National Strategy for Child Exploitation Prevention and Interdiction|
|Subchapter II||Additional Measures to Combat Child Exploitation|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 34 > Subtitle II > Chapter 211 - Combating Child Exploitation
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
- United States: as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the Canal Zone. See 18 USC 5
- whoever: include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals. See 1 USC 1