|§ 80501||Damage to transported property|
|§ 80502||Transportation of animals|
|§ 80503||Payments for inspection and quarantine services|
|§ 80504||Medals of honor|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 49 > Subtitle X > Chapter 805 - Miscellaneous
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See 1 USC 8
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 1 USC 1
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- vehicle: includes every description of carriage or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on land. See 1 USC 4
- vessel: includes every description of watercraft or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on water. See 1 USC 3
- writing: includes printing and typewriting and reproductions of visual symbols by photographing, multigraphing, mimeographing, manifolding, or otherwise. See 1 USC 1