U.S. Code > Title 42 > Chapter 152 > Subchapter I – Improved Vehicle Technology
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 17011||Transportation electrification|
|§ 17012||Advanced battery loan guarantee program|
|§ 17013||Advanced technology vehicles manufacturing incentive program|
|§ 17014||Research and development into integrating electric vehicles onto the electric grid|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 42 > Chapter 152 > Subchapter I - Improved Vehicle Technology
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Interest rate: The amount paid by a borrower to a lender in exchange for the use of the lender's money for a certain period of time. Interest is paid on loans or on debt instruments, such as notes or bonds, either at regular intervals or as part of a lump sum payment when the issue matures. Source: OCC
- vehicle: includes every description of carriage or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on land. See 1 USC 4
- vessel: includes every description of watercraft or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on water. See 1 USC 3