Any person conducting training of security officers shall be licensed as a certified trainer by the board. Any person seeking licensure as a certified trainer shall pay all fees required by the board and meet all of the following qualifications:
Terms Used In Alabama Code 34-27C-9
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- following: means next after. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- year: means a calendar year; but, whenever the word "year" is used in reference to any appropriations for the payment of money out of the treasury, it shall mean fiscal year. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
(1) Be 21 years of age or older.
(2) Have a minimum of two years of supervisory experience with a contract security company, a proprietary company, or in federal, state, county, or municipal law enforcement.
(3) Have a minimum of one year of experience in teaching security-related courses or have attended a board approved two-week instructor’s course.
(4) Submit proof of compliance with all instruction and training requirements established by the board.