|§ 16-23A-1||Enactment; contents|
|§ 16-23A-2||Designation of State Superintendent of Education as official authorized to enter into contracts pursuant to agreement|
|§ 16-23A-3||Filing and publication of contracts entered into pursuant to agreement|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 16 > Chapter 23A
- CORPORATION: A corporation organized pursuant to the provisions of this chapter. See Alabama Code 45-19-236
- GOVERNING BODY: The county commission in which the legislative functions of the county are vested by law. See Alabama Code 45-19-236
- month: means a calendar month. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- mortgage: A mortgage or a mortgage and deed of trust. See Alabama Code 45-19-236
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- preceding: means next before. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- project: A building or buildings designed for use and occupancy as a county courthouse or jail or for the supplying of offices and related facilities for officers and departments of the county and any agencies for which the county may lawfully furnish office facilities or any one or more thereof, together with any lands deemed by the board to be desirable in connection therewith. See Alabama Code 45-19-236
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.