|§ 16-30-1||Immunization or testing for certain diseases|
|§ 16-30-2||Responsibilities of parents|
|§ 16-30-3||Exceptions to chapter|
|§ 16-30-4||Presentation of certificate upon initial entrance into school|
|§ 16-30-5||Rules and regulations|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 16 > Chapter 30
- Continuance: Putting off of a hearing ot trial until a later time.
- county: Crenshaw County. See Alabama Code 45-21-242.13
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- month: The calendar month. See Alabama Code 45-21-242.13