|§ 36-21-100||Short title|
|§ 36-21-102||Tuition benefits; eligibility|
|§ 36-21-103||Forms and applications for implementation|
|§ 36-21-104||Tuition Eligibility Board|
|§ 36-21-105||Appropriation of funds|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 36 > Chapter 21 > Article 5
- board: Tuition Eligibility Board. See Alabama Code 36-21-101
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- RESCUE SQUAD MEMBER: A member of an organized rescue squad of a city, town, county, or other subdivision of the state or of a public corporation, organized for the purpose of providing, within the scope of his or her practice: First aid, treatment or transport of the sick or injured; rescue or recovery operations at incidents of drowning; search and rescue of individuals lost or incapable of self rescue; or any other emergency or non-emergency incident where the services provided by the rescue squad are deemed necessary for incident stabilization. See Alabama Code 36-21-101
- tuition: The cost of instruction and fees to the student as stated in the institution's catalog, plus the cost of books and supplies. See Alabama Code 36-21-101
- VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER: Any person who meets all requirements set forth by his or her department, as attested by the chief of that department, and who is any of the following:
a. See Alabama Code 36-21-101