|§ 37-12-1||Short title|
|§ 37-12-2||Declaration of public policy|
|§ 37-12-3||Rules and regulations governing|
|§ 37-12-4||Implementation of chapter by Alabama Public Service Commission|
|§ 37-12-5||Purchase of coal produced in Alabama required|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 37 > Chapter 12
- circuit: means judicial circuit. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- commission: The Alabama Public Service Commission;
(6) FEDERAL SAFETY STANDARDS. See Alabama Code 37-4-90
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Tort: A civil wrong or breach of a duty to another person, as outlined by law. A very common tort is negligent operation of a motor vehicle that results in property damage and personal injury in an automobile accident.