|§ 45-37-210||Metropolitan Rapid Rail Study Commission|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 45 > Chapter 37 > Article 21
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- following: means next after. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- writing: includes typewriting and printing on paper. See Alabama Code 1-1-1