|§ 45-39-70||Election of chair; term; salary; duties|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 45 > Chapter 39 > Article 7 > Part 1
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- following: means next after. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- Probate: Proving a will
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- year: means a calendar year; but, whenever the word "year" is used in reference to any appropriations for the payment of money out of the treasury, it shall mean fiscal year. See Alabama Code 1-1-1