Sales of real property, when the estate is less than a leasehold of two years unexpired term, are absolute. In all other cases, the real property or interest in real property is subject to redemption. The person conducting the sale shall give to the purchaser a certificate of the sale that indicates the date of the judgment under which the sale was made and contains
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes 09.35.210
- property: includes real and personal property. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
(1) a particular description of the real property sold;
(2) the price bid for each distinct lot or parcel;
(3) the whole price paid; and
(4) whether or not the property is subject to redemption.