(a) A procurement organization that obtains information under AS 13.50.100 shall use the information to establish a statewide donor registry accessible by a recognized organization in
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes 13.50.110
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- state: means the State of Alaska unless applied to the different parts of the United States and in the latter case it includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
(1) this state that handles the recovery or placement of parts of the body; and
(2) another state that handles the recovery or placement of parts of the body when a donor who is a resident of this state is not located in this state at the time of or immediately before death.
(b) A procurement organization may not
(1) use registry information for fund raising; or
(2) disseminate information obtained under AS 13.50.100 unless authorized by this section or by federal law.
(c) A procurement organization may disseminate information obtained under AS 13.50.100 to another procurement organization.