|12.05.010||Crime commenced outside state but consummated inside|
|12.05.020||Offenses committed on aircraft or ferries and other watercraft owned or operated by the state|
|12.05.030||Crimes involving minors committed outside state|
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes > Chapter 5
- board: means the Board of Pharmacy. See Alaska Statutes 08.80.480
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- drug: means an article recognized as a drug in an official compendium, or supplement to an official compendium. See Alaska Statutes 08.80.480
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- person: has the meaning given in AS 01. See Alaska Statutes 08.80.480
- pharmacist: means an individual currently licensed by this state to engage in the practice of pharmacy. See Alaska Statutes 08.80.480
- pharmacy: means a place in this state where drugs are dispensed and pharmaceutical care is provided and a place outside of this state that is subject to licensure or registration under AS 08. See Alaska Statutes 08.80.480
- practice of pharmacy: means the interpretation, evaluation, and dispensing of prescription drug orders in the patient?s best interest. See Alaska Statutes 08.80.480
- state: means the State of Alaska unless applied to the different parts of the United States and in the latter case it includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060