Every owner or operator of any boiler, pressure vessel or lined hot water heater shall:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 23-473
- Boiler: means a closed vessel in which water or other liquid is heated, steam or vapor is generated or steam or vapor is superheated, or any combination thereof, under pressure or vacuum for a use that is external to itself, by the direct application of heat from the combustion of fuels or from electricity. See Arizona Laws 23-471
- Lined hot water heater: means a fired lined water heater with linings providing corrosion resistance for supplying potable hot water for commercial purposes. See Arizona Laws 23-471
- operator: means any individual or type of organization, including this state and all political subdivisions of this state, that has title to or controls, or has the duty to control, the operation of one or more boilers, pressure vessels or lined hot water heaters. See Arizona Laws 23-471
- Pressure vessel: means a container for the containment of pressure, either internal or external. See Arizona Laws 23-471
1. Furnish, maintain and provide safe and adequate boilers, pressure vessels or lined hot water heaters.
2. Comply with all standards and regulations issued pursuant to this article.