A. On examination of a membership campground, the commissioner, unless there are grounds for denial, shall issue to the owner or operator a public report authorizing the sale in or from this state of membership camping contracts. The report shall contain the data obtained in accordance with section 32-2198.01 and any other information which the commission determines is necessary to implement the purposes of this article. The commissioner shall require the owner or operator to reproduce the report and furnish each purchaser with a copy, taking a receipt. The owner and licensed broker shall each retain a receipt for at least five years from the date of its taking.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 32-2198.02
- Broker: when used without modification, means a person who is licensed as a broker under this chapter or who is required to be licensed as a broker under this chapter. See Arizona Laws 32-2101
- Commissioner: means the state real estate commissioner. See Arizona Laws 32-2101
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Membership camping contract: means an agreement that is offered or sold in this state evidencing a purchaser's right or license to use the camping or outdoor recreation facilities of a membership camping operator and includes a membership that provides for this use. See Arizona Laws 32-2101
- Person: means any individual, corporation, partnership or company and any other form of multiple organization for carrying on business, foreign or domestic. See Arizona Laws 32-2101
B. The issuance of a public report is not deemed to be an endorsement by the commissioner of the membership camping contract, the operator or the campground. It is unlawful for a person to make or use any statement or promotional device which tends to indicate that issuance constitutes an endorsement.