A. The state land commissioner shall be ex officio Colorado river boundary marker commissioner.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 41-525.02
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
B. For the additional duties assigned to him by this article the state land commissioner shall receive additional compensation as determined pursuant to section 38-611.
C. The commissioner may within the limits of appropriations made available therefor, appoint an administrative officer of the division of Colorado river boundary markers, a secretary, and such other assistants as may be required, assign their duties and define their powers. The compensation for such employees shall be as determined pursuant to section 38-611.
D. The commissioner shall:
1. Adopt a seal which shall be judicially noticed.
2. Hold public hearings provided for by law.
3. Keep records of all proceedings and annual records of the division.
4. Promulgate such orders, rules and regulations, and perform such other acts as are necessary to carry out the provisions of this article.