Terms Used In Arizona Laws 5-1101
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Advisory board" means the advisory board of the sports authority.
2. "Authority" means a sports authority established pursuant to this chapter.
3. "Authority board" means the governing board of the sports authority.
4. "Board of directors" means the county board of supervisors serving as the board of directors of the district.
5. "District" means a sports authority district established pursuant to this chapter.
6. "Multipurpose facility" means a stadium or a facility for youth sports that is adapted for additional entertainment, cultural, civic, meeting, trade show or convention events, on-site infrastructure and related parking facilities and commercial activity within the facility.
7. "Stadium" means a facility intended primarily for use by one or more major league baseball spring training operations, including baseball stadiums, clubhouses, practice facilities, other related facilities, on-site infrastructure and related parking facilities and commercial activity within the facility.
8. "Youth sports" means recreational and amateur sporting related activities and competitions organized in the district.