In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 5-861
- Authority: means the tourism and sports authority. See Arizona Laws 5-801
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Multipurpose facility: means any facility that is suitable to be used to accommodate professional football franchises, major college football bowl sponsors, other sporting events and entertainment, cultural, civic, meeting, trade show or convention events or activities and may include a stadium, on-site infrastructure, parking garages and lots and related commercial uses within the facility. See Arizona Laws 5-801
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
1. "Bond related expenses" means any expenses incurred by the authority to issue and administer its bonds including underwriting fees and costs, trustee fees, financial consultant fees, printing and advertising costs, paying agent fees, transfer agent fees, legal, accounting, feasibility consultant and other professional fees and expenses, credit enhancement fees, attorney and accounting fees and expenses related to credit enhancement, bond insurance or liquidity enhancement, remarketing fees, rating agency fees and costs, travel and telephone expenses and all other fees considered necessary by the authority in order to market and administer the bonds.
2. "Bonds" means the bonds of the authority issued pursuant to this article.
3. "Multipurpose facility purpose" includes the following purposes:
(a) Acquiring, designing, developing, constructing, reconstructing, equipping, repairing, maintaining, operating and improving a multipurpose facility and improvements.
(b) The payment of bond obligations.
(c) Bond related expenses.