|§ 12-1601||Salaries subject to garnishment|
|§ 12-1602||Service of writ and answer|
|§ 12-1604||Liability of officer for failure to perform duties|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 12 > Chapter 9 > Article 5
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Garnishment: Generally, garnishment is a court proceeding in which a creditor asks a court to order a third party who owes money to the debtor or otherwise holds assets belonging to the debtor to turn over to the creditor any of the debtor
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Writ: means an order or precept in writing issued in the name of the state or by a court or judicial officer. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Writ: A formal written command, issued from the court, requiring the performance of a specific act.