|§ 17-621||Recording proximity to shooting range; definition|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 17 > Chapter 6 > Article 2
- Commission: means the Arizona game and fish commission. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Department: means the Arizona game and fish department. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Joint committee: Committees including membership from both houses of teh legislature. Joint committees are usually established with narrow jurisdictions and normally lack authority to report legislation.
- Population: means the population according to the most recent United States decennial census. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215