|Article 1||Outdoor Shooting Range Noise Standards||17-601 – 17-605|
|Article 2||Disclosure of Proximity to Shooting Range||17-621|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 17 > Chapter 6
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Commercial mortgage banker: means a person who engages in the following:
(a) Originating commercial mortgage loans. See Arizona Laws 6-971
- Commission: means the Arizona game and fish commission. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Department: means the Arizona game and fish department. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Department: means the department of financial institutions. See Arizona Laws 6-101
- Device: means any net, trap, snare, salt lick, scaffold, deadfall, pit, explosive, poison or stupefying substance, crossbow, firearm, bow and arrow, or other implement used for taking wildlife. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Equitable: Pertaining to civil suits in "equity" rather than in "law." In English legal history, the courts of "law" could order the payment of damages and could afford no other remedy. See damages. A separate court of "equity" could order someone to do something or to cease to do something. See, e.g., injunction. In American jurisprudence, the federal courts have both legal and equitable power, but the distinction is still an important one. For example, a trial by jury is normally available in "law" cases but not in "equity" cases. Source: U.S. Courts
- Joint committee: Committees including membership from both houses of teh legislature. Joint committees are usually established with narrow jurisdictions and normally lack authority to report legislation.
- License: means a license issued under this article. See Arizona Laws 6-971
- Licensee: means a person who is licensed under this article. See Arizona Laws 6-971
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Nighttime: means the period between sunset and sunrise. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Own resources: means any of the following:
(a) Cash, corporate capital, warehouse credit lines at commercial banks, savings banks or savings and loan associations or other sources that are liability items on the person's financial statements. See Arizona Laws 6-971
- range: means a permanently located and improved area that is designed and operated for the use of rifles, shotguns, pistols, silhouettes, skeet, trap, black powder or any other similar sport shooting in an outdoor environment. See Arizona Laws 17-601
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Statewide: means all lands except those areas lying within the boundaries of state and federal refuges, parks and monuments, unless specifically provided differently by commission order. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Superintendent: means the superintendent of financial institutions. See Arizona Laws 6-101
- Title: includes this title, title 32, chapters 9 and 36 and title 44, chapter 2. See Arizona Laws 6-101
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.