|Article 1||In General||23-101 – 23-110|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 23 > Chapter 1 - Industrial Commission
- Child: means any person under eighteen years of age. See Arizona Laws 8-101
- court: means the juvenile division of the superior court. See Arizona Laws 8-101
- Custody: means a status embodying all of the following rights and responsibilities:
(a) The right to have the physical possession of the child. See Arizona Laws 8-101
- Petition: means a written statement of the essential facts that allege delinquency, incorrigibility or dependency. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Summons: Another word for subpoena used by the criminal justice system.