|§ 25-551||Clerk of the court|
|§ 25-552||Jurisdiction; priority of action|
|§ 25-553||Request for arrearages; deadline|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 25 > Chapter 5 > Article 3
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Income: means any form of payment owed to an individual, regardless of source, including wages, salaries, commissions, bonuses, workers' compensation, disability payments, payments pursuant to a pension or retirement program and interest. See Arizona Laws 25-500
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Support: means the provision of maintenance or subsistence and includes medical insurance coverage, or cash medical support, and uncovered medical costs for the child, arrearages, interest on arrearages, past support, interest on past support and reimbursement for expended public assistance. See Arizona Laws 25-500