|§ 35-301||Duties and liabilities of custodian of public monies; violations; classification|
|§ 35-302||Public money defined|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 35 > Chapter 2 > Article 1 - Custodians of Public Money
- Electronic funds transfer: The transfer of money between accounts by consumer electronic systems-such as automated teller machines (ATMs) and electronic payment of bills-rather than by check or cash. (Wire transfers, checks, drafts, and paper instruments do not fall into this category.) Source: OCC
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- substitute check: means a paper reproduction of an original warrant or check that is created from an electronic image of the original warrant or check and that meets all of the following:
1. See Arizona Laws 35-101.01