|§ 35-342||Payment of agency accounts; delinquency; interest|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 35 > Chapter 2 > Article 3 - Payment of Agency Accounts
- Agency: means any state agency, school district or office or agency established by either title 11 or a county board of supervisors. See Arizona Laws 35-341
- Goods: means all personal property purchased, procured or contracted for by an agency, including leases of real property or other arrangements for the use of space. See Arizona Laws 35-341
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Interest rate: The amount paid by a borrower to a lender in exchange for the use of the lender's money for a certain period of time. Interest is paid on loans or on debt instruments, such as notes or bonds, either at regular intervals or as part of a lump sum payment when the issue matures. Source: OCC
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Services: means all services purchased, procured or contracted for by an agency, including construction services. See Arizona Laws 35-341
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215