|Article 1||General Provisions||41-861 – 41-866|
|Article 2||Historic Property Rehabilitation||41-881|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 41 > Chapter 4.2
- Association: means a corporation organized under this article. See Arizona Laws 10-2001
- Board of directors: means the group of persons vested with the management of the affairs of the corporation irrespective of the name by which the group is designated and includes the governing body or bodies of a water users' association if the articles of incorporation of such water users' association provide for a governing body or bodies denominated other than as a board of directors. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Commission: means the Arizona corporation commission. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Member: includes members of associations. See Arizona Laws 10-2001
- Membership: refers to the rights and obligations a member or members have pursuant to a corporation's articles of incorporation and bylaws and chapters 24 through 40 of this title. See Arizona Laws 10-3140
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.