|Chapter 3151||Preservation of View of State Capitol||3151.001 – 3151.101|
Terms Used In Texas Government Code > Title 11 > Subtitle B - Preservation
- Affidavit: means a statement in writing of a fact or facts signed by the party making it, sworn to before an officer authorized to administer oaths, and officially certified to by the officer under his seal of office. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, or figures, whether by writing, printing, or other means. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Month: means a calendar month. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Signed: includes any symbol executed or adopted by a person with present intention to authenticate a writing. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.