|§ 44-3271||Petition for appointment of conservators and receivers|
|§ 44-3272||Conservators and receivers|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 13 > Article 10
- Commission: means the Arizona corporation commission. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Process: means a citation, writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings. See Arizona Laws 1-215