|§ 6-352||Limitations of obligations to a bank; exceptions; definitions|
|§ 6-353||Obligations of directors, officers and employees; reports|
|§ 6-354||Loans on capital stock or capital obligations of a bank|
|§ 6-355||Change loans|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 6 > Chapter 2 > Article 9
- Accused: means a person who has been arrested for committing a criminal offense and who is held for an initial appearance or other proceeding before trial. See Arizona Laws 13-4401
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Bank: means a corporation that holds a banking permit issued pursuant to chapter 2 of this title. See Arizona Laws 6-101
- Capital: means the aggregate primary capital and secondary capital. See Arizona Laws 6-351
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Court: means all state, county and municipal courts in this state. See Arizona Laws 13-4401
- Criminal offense: means conduct that gives a peace officer or prosecutor probable cause to believe that a felony, a misdemeanor, a petty offense or a violation of a local criminal ordinance has occurred. See Arizona Laws 13-4401
- Defendant: means a person or entity that is formally charged by complaint, indictment or information of committing a criminal offense. See Arizona Laws 13-4401
- Department: means the department of financial institutions. See Arizona Laws 6-101
- Dismissal: The dropping of a case by the judge without further consideration or hearing. Source:
- escape: means :
(i) A departure from custody or from a juvenile secure care facility, a juvenile detention facility or an adult correctional facility in which the person is held or detained, with knowledge that the departure is not permitted, or the failure to return to custody or detention following a temporary leave granted for a specific purpose or for a limited period. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Obligation: means a primary or contingent liability for the payment of money. See Arizona Laws 6-351
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: includes an individual, a corporation, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, joint venture or association or any other legal or commercial entity. See Arizona Laws 6-351
- Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action and evidences of debt. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Plea: In a criminal case, the defendant's statement pleading "guilty" or "not guilty" in answer to the charges, a declaration made in open court.
- Primary capital: means the aggregate of the following:
(a) Common and perpetual preferred stock. See Arizona Laws 6-351
- Process: means a citation, writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Release: means no longer in the custody of a custodial agency and includes transfer from one custodial agency to another custodial agency. See Arizona Laws 13-4401
- Rights: means any right that is granted to the victim by the laws of this state. See Arizona Laws 13-4401
- Secondary capital: means the aggregate of the following:
(a) Limited life preferred stock. See Arizona Laws 6-351
- Superintendent: means the superintendent of financial institutions. See Arizona Laws 6-101
- Title: includes this title, title 32, chapters 9 and 36 and title 44, chapter 2. See Arizona Laws 6-101
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Victim: means a person against whom the criminal offense has been committed, including a minor, or if the person is killed or incapacitated, the person's spouse, parent, child, grandparent or sibling, any other person related to the person by consanguinity or affinity to the second degree or any other lawful representative of the person, except if the person or the person's spouse, parent, child, grandparent, sibling, other person related to the person by consanguinity or affinity to the second degree or other lawful representative is in custody for an offense or is the accused. See Arizona Laws 13-4401
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215