In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 13-5001
- Act: means a bodily movement. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
- Felony: means an offense for which a sentence to a term of imprisonment in the custody of the state department of corrections is authorized by any law of this state. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
- Person: means a human being and, as the context requires, an enterprise, a public or private corporation, an unincorporated association, a partnership, a firm, a society, a government, a governmental authority or an individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
1. "Enter" means the intrusion of any part of any instrument or any part of a person‘s body inside of a military reservation or facility or a structure or fenced yard of a military reservation or facility.
2. "Entering or remaining unlawfully" means an act by a person who enters or remains in or on a military reservation or facility or a structure or fenced yard of a military reservation or facility if that person’s intent for entering or remaining is not authorized or otherwise privileged.
3. "Military reservation or facility" means any land or facility that is owned or leased by or designated to the Arizona national guard.
4. "Structure or fenced yard" means any structure, fenced yard, wall, building or other similar barrier or any combination of structures, fenced yards, walls, buildings or other barriers that surrounds a military reservation or facility and that is posted with signage indicating it is a felony to trespass.