|§ 55.61||This part shall be known, and may be cited, as the Small Business …|
|§ 55.62||(a) For purposes of this part, the following definitions …|
|§ 55.63||(a) (1) On or before January 1, 2019, the Department of …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Civil Code > Division 1 > Part 2.55 - Small Business Gender Discrimination In Services Compliance Act
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- School building: as used in this article means and includes any building used, or designed to be used, for elementary or secondary school purposes and constructed, reconstructed, altered, or added to, by the state or by any city or city and county, or by any political subdivision, or by any school district of any kind within the state, or by any regional occupational center or program created by or authorized to act by an agreement under joint exercise of power, or by the United States government, or any agency thereof. See California Education Code 17283
- will: includes codicil. See California Civil Code 14