|§ 55.61||This part shall be known, and may be cited, as the Small Business …|
|§ 55.62||(a) For purposes of this part, the following definitions …|
|§ 55.63||(a) (1) On or before January 1, 2019, the Department of …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Civil Code > Division 1 > Part 2.55 - Small Business Gender Discrimination In Services Compliance Act
- Board: means the Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board. See California Business and Professions Code 2530.2
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- District governing board: includes the Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges, unless the context requires otherwise. See California Education Code 72670.5
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Person: means any individual, partnership, association, corporation, limited liability company, or any organized group of persons whether incorporated or not. See California Food and Agricultural Code 38
- Person: means any individual, partnership, corporation, limited liability company, or other organization or combination thereof, except that only individuals can be licensed under this chapter. See California Business and Professions Code 2530.2
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Sell: includes offer for sale, expose for sale, possess for sale, exchange, barter, or trade. See California Food and Agricultural Code 44
- will: includes codicil. See California Civil Code 14