|§ 6550||(a) A caregiver’s authorization affidavit that meets the …|
|§ 6552||The caregiver’s authorization affidavit shall be in substantially the …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Family Code > Division 11 > Part 1.5
- Bureau: means the Cemetery and Funeral Bureau. See California Business and Professions Code 7601
- City: means any city or city and county. See California Government Code 51075
- County: includes city and county. See California Family Code 67
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Open-space easement: means any right or interest in perpetuity or for a term of years in open-space land acquired by a county, city, or nonprofit organization pursuant to this chapter where the deed or other instrument granting such right or interest imposes restrictions which, through limitation of future use, will effectively preserve for public use or enjoyment the natural or scenic character of such open-space land. See California Government Code 51075
- Open-space plan: means the open-space element of a county or city general plan adopted by the local governing body pursuant to Section 65560 of the Government Code. See California Government Code 51075
- order: include a decree, as appropriate under the circumstances. See California Family Code 100
- Person: includes a natural person, firm, association, organization, partnership, business trust, corporation, limited liability company, or public entity. See California Family Code 105
- Spouse: includes "registered domestic partner" as required by Section 297. See California Family Code 143
- State: means a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, or a commonwealth, territory, or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. See California Family Code 145