|§ 6600||A minor is civilly liable for a wrong done by the minor, but is not …|
|§ 6601||A minor may enforce the minor’s rights by civil action or other legal …|
|§ 6602||A contract for attorney’s fees for services in litigation, made by or …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Family Code > Division 11 > Part 2
- Bureau: means the Cemetery and Funeral Bureau. See California Business and Professions Code 7601
- City: means any city or city and county. See California Government Code 51075
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Department: means the Department of Food and Agriculture. See California Food and Agricultural Code 32
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Nonprofit organization: means any organization qualifying under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code in the preceding tax year, and which includes the preservation of open space as a stated purpose in its articles of incorporation. See California Government Code 51075
- Person: includes a natural person, firm, association, organization, partnership, business trust, corporation, limited liability company, or public entity. See California Family Code 105
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Business and Professions Code 21