|§ 6950||(a) Upon application by a minor, the court may summarily grant …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Family Code > Division 11 > Part 5
- City: means any city or city and county. See California Government Code 51075
- County: includes city and county. See California Government Code 19
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Open-space easement: means any right or interest in perpetuity or for a term of years in open-space land acquired by a county, city, or nonprofit organization pursuant to this chapter where the deed or other instrument granting such right or interest imposes restrictions which, through limitation of future use, will effectively preserve for public use or enjoyment the natural or scenic character of such open-space land. See California Government Code 51075
- State: means a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, or a commonwealth, territory, or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. See California Family Code 145