The Controller, the State Treasurer and the committee shall keep full and particular account and record of all their proceedings under the bond act and this chapter and they shall transmit to the Governor an abstract of all such proceedings thereunder, with an annual report, to be transmitted by the Governor to the Legislature annually. All books and papers pertaining to the matters provided for in the bond act and this chapter shall at all times be open to the inspection of the Governor, the Attorney General, any committee of either branch of the Legislature, or any joint committee of both, any citizen of the State, or any interested party.
(Added by Stats. 1953, Ch. 1698.)
Terms Used In California Government Code 16725
- Bond: means a state general obligation bond issued pursuant to an act adopting the provisions of this chapter. See California Government Code 16722
- Bond act: means the act authorizing the issuance of state general obligation bonds and adopting this chapter by reference. See California Government Code 16722
- Committee: means the finance committee or other body created by that act and authorized to cause bonds to be issued by the adoption of a resolution or resolutions. See California Government Code 16722
- Joint committee: Committees including membership from both houses of teh legislature. Joint committees are usually established with narrow jurisdictions and normally lack authority to report legislation.
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 19427