|§ 14130||This title shall be known and may be cited as the Break the Cycle of …|
|§ 14131||(a) The California Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant …|
|§ 14132||This title shall remain in effect only until January 1, 2025, and as …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Penal Code > Part 4 > Title 10.2
- commission: means the California Transportation Commission. See California Government Code 14002.5
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Department: means the Department of Transportation. See California Government Code 14002.5
- Indemnification: In general, a collateral contract or assurance under which one person agrees to secure another person against either anticipated financial losses or potential adverse legal consequences. Source: FDIC
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the district and territories. See California Penal Code 7
- Town: includes "unincorporated town" and "village. See California Government Code 21