|§ 14051||The chief law enforcement and fire officials of every city shall …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Penal Code > Part 4 > Title 8
- City: includes "city and county" and "incorporated town" but does not include "unincorporated town" or "village. See California Government Code 20
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- County: includes city and county. See California Government Code 19
- county: includes "city and county". See California Penal Code 7
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the district and territories. See California Penal Code 7
- state agency: includes every state office, officer, department, division, bureau, board, and commission. See California Government Code 11000