California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 44 > Part 3 – Low Carbon Transit Operations Program
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 75230||(a) The Low Carbon Transit Operations Program is hereby created …|
|§ 75231||(a) A recipient transit agency under the program created …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 44 > Part 3 - Low Carbon Transit Operations Program
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Clerk: means the county elections official, registrar of voters, city clerk, or other officer or board charged with the duty of conducting any election. See California Elections Code 307
- contestant: means any person initiating an election contest. See California Elections Code 16002
- Defendant: means that person whose election or nomination is contested or those persons receiving an equal and highest number of votes, other than the contestant, where, in other than primary elections, the body canvassing the returns declares that no one person has received the highest number of votes for the contested office. See California Elections Code 16002
- Department: means the Department of Human Resources. See California Government Code 19815
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.