Terms Used In California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 44 > Part 4 - Transformative Climate Communities Program
- Board: as used in this chapter means the board of supervisors in the case of a county or city and county, and city council or board of trustees in the case of a city. See California Government Code 50798.3
- Bonds: as used in this chapter means the written evidence of any obligation incurred by the board payable out of revenues as provided in this chapter in order to secure funds with which to carry out the purposes of this chapter irrespective of the form of such obligation whether in the form of bonds, notes, debentures, interest bearing certificates or other forms prescribed by the board. See California Government Code 50798.1
- County: includes "city and county. See California Public Resources Code 14
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Revenue: as used in this chapter shall mean all fees, rates, charges, rentals or other income and revenue actually received or receivable by or for the account of the board from the operation of any particular project including without limiting the generality of the foregoing interest allowed on any moneys or securities and any proceeds derived from the sale of any securities and any consideration in any way derived from the particular project owned, operated or maintained by the board. See California Government Code 50798.2
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Government Code 18