|Article 1||Certificate of Title as Evidence|
|Article 2||Inspection and Cancellation of Titles for Exported Vehicles|
|Article 3||Return of Stolen Motor Vehicle Retained as Evidence|
Terms Used In California Codes > Vehicle Code > Division 3 > Chapter 2.5 - Miscellaneous Title Provisions
- Arraignment: A proceeding in which an individual who is accused of committing a crime is brought into court, told of the charges, and asked to plead guilty or not guilty.
- City: includes city and county and "incorporated town" but does not include "unincorporated town" or "village. See California Public Utilities Code 19
- County: includes city and county. See California Water Code 14
- County: includes city and county. See California Public Utilities Code 18
- Person: means any person, firm, association, organization, partnership, business trust, corporation, limited liability company, or company. See California Water Code 19
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Water Code 18
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which that term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Public Utilities Code 10