|§ 13287||(a) For the purposes of this section:(1) “Board” means the …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Water Code > Division 7 > Chapter 4.1 - Ex Parte Communications
- Person: includes any city, county, district, the state, and the United States, to the extent authorized by federal law. See California Water Code 13050
- Regional board: means any California regional water quality control board for a region as specified in Section 13200. See California Water Code 13050
- Rescission: The cancellation of budget authority previously provided by Congress. The Impoundment Control Act of 1974 specifies that the President may propose to Congress that funds be rescinded. If both Houses have not approved a rescission proposal (by passing legislation) within 45 days of continuous session, any funds being withheld must be made available for obligation.
- State board: means the State Water Resources Control Board. See California Water Code 13050
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which that term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Water Code 10
- Waste: includes sewage and any and all other waste substances, liquid, solid, gaseous, or radioactive, associated with human habitation, or of human or animal origin, or from any producing, manufacturing, or processing operation, including waste placed within containers of whatever nature prior to, and for purposes of, disposal. See California Water Code 13050