|§ 52-550||Statute of frauds; written agreement or memorandum|
|§ 52-551||Sale of personal property|
Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 923
- another: may extend and be applied to communities, companies, corporations, public or private, limited liability companies, societies and associations. See Connecticut General Statutes 1-1
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.