|§ 1302||Voter registration application||15|
|§ 1303||Confidentiality of addresses||15|
|§ 1304||Update of records when election district divided; procedure||15|
|§ 1305||Custody of registration records; public inspection||15|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 15 > Chapter 13
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Commissioner: means the State Election Commissioner. See Delaware Code Title 15 Sec. 101
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the State Department of Elections, consisting of the State Board of Elections and such staff as the Board shall appoint under this title, but shall not include the State Election Commissioner. See Delaware Code Title 15 Sec. 101
- District: means a reorganized school district and the school district of the City of Wilmington. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1901
- Election Management System: refers to the computer programs and databases managed by the State Election Commissioner and used by the State Election Commissioner and the Department of Elections to maintain voter registration records, to manage absentee voting, maintain election officer information, maintain polling place information, structure elections and for other purposes. See Delaware Code Title 15 Sec. 101
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- National Bank: A bank that is subject to the supervision of the Comptroller of the Currency. The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency is a bureau of the U.S. Treasury Department. A national bank can be recognized because it must have "national" or "national association" in its name. Source: OCC
- Oath: includes affirmation in all cases where an affirmation may be substituted for an oath, and "sworn" includes affirmed; and the forms shall be varied accordingly. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Question: means any proposition or other question to be submitted to the voters. See Delaware Code Title 15 Sec. 101
- School board: means a board of education of a reorganized school district and the Board of Education of the school district of the City of Wilmington. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1901
- Signature: means both a written signature conforming to § 302(23) of Title 1 and a digital or electronic signature that is an electronic sound, symbol or process attached to or logically associated with a document and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the document as specified by the State Election Commissioner. See Delaware Code Title 15 Sec. 101
- State: means the State of Delaware; and when applied to different parts of the United States, it includes the District of Columbia and the several territories and possessions of the United States. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- United States: includes its territories and possessions and the District of Columbia. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307