For purposes of this chapter,
(1) ”Agency” means local municipal police departments, the New Castle County Police Department and the Delaware State Police.
(2) ”CFRP” shall mean Community Firearm Recovery Program.
(3) ”Firearm” means any firearm as defined in § 222(12) of Title 11.
(4) ”Secretary” shall mean the Secretary of Safety and Homeland Security.
Terms Used In Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 10402
- Department: means the Department of Health and Social Services. See Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 101
- Secretary: means the Secretary of the Department of Health and Social Services or such persons as may be designated by the Secretary. See Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 101
- State: means the State of Delaware; and when applied to different parts of the United States, it includes the District of Columbia and the several territories and possessions of the United States. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307