|§ 7001||Signs on premises containing stored explosives||16|
|§ 7003||Storage within residential district prohibited||16|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 16 > Chapter 70
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Department: means the Department of Health and Social Services. See Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 101
- Director: means the Director of the Division of Public Health, or such persons as may be designated by the Director. See Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 101
- Division: means the Division of Public Health. See Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 101
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Secretary: means the Secretary of the Department of Health and Social Services or such persons as may be designated by the Secretary. See Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 101
- Summons: Another word for subpoena used by the criminal justice system.