Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 3 > Chapter 80
- Executive session: A portion of the Senate's daily session in which it considers executive business.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Remand: When an appellate court sends a case back to a lower court for further proceedings.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testify: Answer questions in court.