A child-placing agency the provides services to children shall have on file a record of the child’s family that includes:
Terms Used In Florida Regulations 65C-15.032
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
(1) Demographic information, including address, birth dates, race, religion, family composition, and persons important to the child;
(2) The social history, including any psychological or psychiatric reports and medical histories;
(3) Strengths and needs of the family and the services required;
(4) The agency’s assessment and initial case plan;
(5) Signed agreements between the agency and family or legal guardian;
(6) Summary of dates of contact and progress toward goals;
(7) Permanency status; and,
(8) Discharge summary.
Rulemaking Authority 409.175 FS. Law Implemented Florida Statutes § 409.175. History—New 12-19-90, Amended 10-27-93, Formerly 10M-24.047, Amended 11-14-16.