|R. 14-40.003||Landscape Projects|
|R. 14-40.020||Beautification Grant Applicationand Award Process|
|R. 14-40.023||Funding, Construction, and Maintenance of Beautification Projects|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 14-40 - Landscape Beautification and Conservation
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Baseline: Projection of the receipts, outlays, and other budget amounts that would ensue in the future without any change in existing policy. Baseline projections are used to gauge the extent to which proposed legislation, if enacted into law, would alter current spending and revenue levels.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.